Plovdiv is the second largest city in Bulgaria...
The town of Kavarna is located on a rocky shore in the northern part of the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, 63 km northeast of Varna. The beautiful coast of Kavarna stretches over 42 km and the total beach area of the Municipality amounts to 74 000 sq m. The town’s population is approximately 11 000 people. The evidence of human activity in the region dates back to the 3rd millennium BC. Greek settlers from Mesembria (modern-day Nesebar) set up the Bizone Colony in the region in the 5th century BC. The town was occupied by Romania in 1913 and was restored to Bulgaria in 1940.